Friday 23 September 2011



"If I eat, I can't work. I'll eat when I'm dead."



Daphne Guinness is now apparently super human, and no longer needs mere mortal yum yums.

Wow what an inspiring dork. Other reported quotes apparently include...

"Of course shes going to make money shes backed by Simon Fuller. I dont have anyone! She annoys the shit out of me!"  
Apparently her views on Victoria Beckham. Did she forget she is an heiress to the Guinness fortune??? All that not eating can make one very forgetful

"I dont approach fashion, fashion approaches me"
Its dead sneaky like that fashion, it just creeps up and jumps on you.

"Im actually very grounded"
She said whilst teetering on her shoes made from hamster exercise balls.



Spot the difference!


 According to Wikipedia (the fountain of all knowledge) Daphne is featured in Kid Cudi's video for Persuit of Happiness. I actually couldn't be bothered checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment